Travel Grant Eligibility & Guidelines
• PMI Chapters with financial assets, as reported on its Annual Charter Renewal, less than $20,000.00 US will receive preferential consideration.
• PMI Chapters requesting a travel grant should be geographically located in the region in which the Leadership Institute Meeting is being, and such chapters will receive preferential consideration.
• PMI Chapters that have not sent a board officer to a Leadership Institute Meeting the previous year will receive preferential consideration.
• A PMI Chapter is eligible to receive one Travel Grant annually.
• Potential or recently chartered PMI Chapters that have not been required to complete the charter renewal process may be requested to submit current financial information when applying for a Travel Grant.
• The chapter president/chair (or designated community representatives) must be a PMI member and current board officer for the PMI Chapter he/she is representing. An individual belonging to multiple PMI Communities must register as a representative of the PMI Chapter receiving the Travel Grant.
• An expense report will be provided upon notification that a Travel Grant has been awarded. Original travel and hotel invoices must be submitted within 30 days following the Leadership Institute Meeting.